What is the Child & Youth Space?
- A Space to find out information that will both interest and assist you.
- A Space of Safety for you, your friend and anyone around you that might need help.
- A Space to explore and share ideas, stories and issues that are important to you.
- A Space to inform all ages about child and youth rights.
- A Space to get involved and hear from you through artwork, videos, poetry, music and podcasts.
Please note the Child & Youth Space is not able to provide direct support to children or families. Should you need immediate assistance we suggest you contact one of the following:
Child Helpline Fiji
Phone 1325 24 hours a day 7 days a week
Save the Children Fiji
+679 331 3178 / +679 999 9468 between 8am – 4.30pm Monday-Thursday and 8am – 4pm on Friday.
Medical Services Pacific
Suva – +679 450 2906 or +679 331 5295 Labasa – +679 881 1308
We want to hear from you!
The Youth Blog is all about creating a conversation of young people's voices. Click here to send in your story, promote an event or share art work, music or ideas. We want to hear from you about what you believe is important in Fiji, your community or globally.
Nominate someone now!
Do you know a child/youth who is doing something important for their community? Should their story be shared or can the Youth Blog help support their event, campaign or activity? Click here to nominate this person for the Youth Blog.